Today, Isa had her 6th grade shots. I actually remember those and they hurt!
She accidently flexed her arm due to nervousness and her poor arm is gonna feel it tomorrow.
Despite that, it was a beautiful day and I promised her Molly Moon's Icecream after her shots. It's a G6 tradition shots = icecream.
I enjoyed Vivace Coffee to switch up usual balsamic strawberry but found myself not as satisfied. I left wishing I got a figgie smalls sundae OR my usual balsamic strawberry.
It was a treat to sit with the four them giggling about the upcoming school year and fun summer memories.
Love them.
2 comments:
Oh ouch. I remember those sore muscles.
But I'll get a shot for some Molly Moons! Great incentive ;)
It's nice that they have something to look forward to after the shots. You deserve a treat too! Taking kids to get shots is one of the most stressful things ever!
Post a Comment