I know, you're so over seeing PRE Birthday anything at this point...you're probably just hitting "next" on your blog roll. My apologies but it's been good eats and I've had the best time eating it UP!
Friday night, we had soccer "practice" games for an upcoming tournament and I had been out all day (again) so it was time to cash in on some dinner coupons. I got a coupon using Living Social to eat at FIVE Bistro. The big girls went to an impromptu sleepover the P4 (a soccer family that's become close friends with us) so we took the littlies to dinner.
Note: bad picture the lighting was horrible and I'm not very good at tweeking the lighting so it can turn out better. Working on it!
Anyway, that is my clam + mussel linguine that was gobbled up in nano seconds. Yes, nano seconds - it was Fat Bastard style "get in my belly!"
This place was unique in the sense that they took simple dishes like steak and added some flare to it. I was blown away at how flavorful the steak was with their chimichurri sauce. Even the corn was eaten to the last nibble of a kernel - everything was delicious.
came out after our meals...it was a kitchen FAIL but we got it for free (along with the apple cider) so no complaints here! A coupon and free dishes - yes, please!
3 comments:
Must.Go.To.FIVE!!! You have sold me!
YUM! I was full from dinner, but somehow I'm suddenly hungry again.
ps. Thank you so much for the doughnuts!!! I knew you would find the place!
Post a Comment