Thursday, March 31, 2011

Squeak to Chic!

When Isa started the violin...I had some reservations. I didn't realize (not growing up in a home with string instruments - I played the flute) how squeaky practice can be. But, she loves the violin and practices often. She is playing so well! I'm so impressed! She enjoys her orchestra group and I have to say so do I. They are a bunch of very talented kids in orchestra and outside of orchestra.



Her orchestra mates and classmates. Love these kiddos!





6th Graders (because normally intermediate orchestra is made up of 6th graders).




High School and Intermediate together...ammmazing! I loved listening to them! I'm so very excited for the future of string concerts to come. Nana has decided to play the viola next year. A family of strings? Yes, please!




I had fun. This concert was fun! I love watching the progression. These teachers are dedicated to music and their programs.


What does an auditorium filled with string instruments tuning? Yeah, about that...

I hate gym lighting. I can never good good shots with all the UNnatural lighting.


My beautiful big baby! I'm glad she has that neon folder I can spot her easily with it. What a week! The Play, her concert, her reports, her homework...she juggled it all so well! WE are so very proud of her! Good work, Isa-ma-geesa!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Devin on the bass and Madi on the cello! I can see it now!!

chefamily said...

It amazes me how much she juggles. And always with grace and a smile. Love her!