Bummer...because it's nice but we still feel like poo around here. Even Husband. PS he's home today! YAY! He's been working since we got back from vacation so we missed him. Between soccer practices and his soccer + work it seems like he's never around. So, we're happy he's home!
The F2, Cass and Chris took Isa to a Mariner's Game today. He sent me some pictures (thanks, Chris!). We did some BBQing looking - Husband got a gift card for a BBQer and we've been hunting for one since. He wants the Infrared BBQer - what do you think? Then, we are still hunting for a dress for Miss Isa to wear to an upcoming wedding...if you see a cute black dress appropriate for a 10 year old, holler at us! :)
On to the fun stuff...Isa and Cass at the M's Game.
The MOOSE! I can't wait to see Isa's t-shirt it was free Ichiro t-shirt day! :)Argh, my poor babies. School hasn't even started yet. What is up with this! They got the yuckies Wednesday evening. They feel pretty good but then the fever hits and they feel poopy all over again. It comes complimentary with a yucky cough and a drippy nose! Bleh. I'm SO not ready for this to start all over again.
Dev started the cough too...but he is ultra careful about germs so he's been scrubbing his hands like crazy. But, I don't know if he can with stand the force of this virus it is pretty powerful.
Dev started the cough too...but he is ultra careful about germs so he's been scrubbing his hands like crazy. But, I don't know if he can with stand the force of this virus it is pretty powerful.
We did take them to DQ...I wanted to go the extra mile to Molly Moon's but they needed immediate gratification so we went down the street for a special treat. DQ dipped cones. Their fave.
Well, I hope your Saturday is more eventful than ours. We are actually lovin' being home but yesterday...it was like 4 little crabs in a small tank. Everyone had the case of the crabby pants. Today is much better.

3 comments:
I can sympathize with your kiddos...I've got the worst sore throat ever! I've had it now for three days but it seems like the longer I have it the worst it gets! Emergency - C is the best! Tell Nana Grapefruit is one of my favs to! Miss you!
Side note, have you got the newest book of the Hunger Games?
Wow Madi looks like Isa in that last photo. Sorry you have the yucks again. It's this 60-90 degree weather range. I'm almost sure of it.
Get your butt to Molly Moon's stat!
We had the yuckies too! The cough is lingering on and doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon.
No fun, especially with only 1 week of summer left!
Post a Comment