Monday, March 1, 2010

Saturday Night Fever!

After my sweet niece's 1st birthday, we had the C6's youngest girlies here for a sleepover while Kaylin had a sleepover with her friends. Isa was there (of course) and I heard it was a fun night - I can't wait for Denise to post about it - they made lightsabers out of noodles and had MJ dance offs (I'm sure my daughter who is IN LOVE with MJ's music was doing her moonwalk and pelvic thrusts - just kidding she's forbidden to pelvic thrust anymore. She thought she was doing an awesome impersonation of MJ - really she gave her dad a heart attack and he forbid her of thrusting her pelvis...ever. HA!) and tons of sweet sleepover treats!




Pay's robot is pretty much the best robot ever...that is all.







So amazing...



We fed them cupcakes at 9pm then made them settle down and watch Tinkerbell the Lost Treasure. Dev and Madi were in bed asleep by 10pm and Pay, Em and Nana were asleep by 11:15pm. The girls were (as always) easy and sweet as can be. We had a blast with them.

2 comments:

chefamily said...

Oh my! Pay doing the robot had me in tears! ha! I love watching Dev do his b-boy moves, too!
You guys are so awesome for giving them such a fun night! Thank you!

Nikki said...

Pay's robot is pretty awesome. As are Dev's moves. Too funny!