Sunday, February 7, 2010

High Tea for the Big 10!

Once upon 3 years ago, Grandma Kim and I took Isa, her bud - Kendie and Nana to High Tea at Queen Mary's Tea Room. Well, Isa's friend, Camille turned 10 a week before Isa and had planned her birthday party on the same night as Isa's birthday (and surprise party!) so I took the girls out to celebrate their special 10th birthday together!



Isa at her 7th birthday with Kendie, Nana and Grandma Kim (not pictured!).


My oldest baby turning 7.



If you have a girl or are a girl and haven't gone - GO! You will not be disappointed! I love this place as a first High Tea experience.



Love their sugar! Life is better with pink, purple and red sprinkles in your sugar!




Camille and Isa on their 10th birthday!



Their sorbet - plum, pear and berry with of course, a sugar cookie.


My oldest baby celebrating 10 for the last time! :)



Miss Camille.



My breakfast...I have to say, I wasn't impressed. My eggs and potatoes weren't the yummiest. I will most definitely stick with High Tea.


Isa, I hope you enjoyed your 2 week long celebration of birthdays! We love YOU!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Ha! Love the crown. Happy birthday girls!

chefamily said...

I so need to take my girls there! I love their High Tea, so that's good to know that the other stuff isn't the best. I can't believe how young Isa looked in that pic from 3 yrs ago! What a cutie!
Now I'm totally craving High Tea!

Go.Be.Love said...

I love that you included her Queen Mary pics from 3 years ago! So cute! Good to know about the breakfast...I'm always curious, I guess its always better to stick with what you love!

Anonymous said...

How darling is all that?! My four year old would love that place. Wish we had one!

Sheree said...

awww, thanks - all! it was a blast and i love watching isa grow! these comparison photos are awesome!