If you have any suggestions - let me know.
So far, it's a really rough draft of a blog - I have not shared it, yet. I would like it to be more - I am inept in speaking construction aside from "oh sh*%, I bet that's not supposed to be there!" or "honey, can you clean out your tool baggy thingy?" I need something more to describe their work or at least label it correctly. I do watch a lot of Holmes on Homes...what is with the coveralls and sleeveless shirts? He does know his ish. I will give him that. I love watching him and the way he talks about the wacks that do the job. I picture my Husband and his brother speaking like that to each other "dude, can you believe who did this?" HMMM, maybe I'm on to something...a brother/brother reality fix-it show? I kinda like it! :) What do you think, Husband?
Anyway, they do amazing work. Precision and being thorough is their speciality - their quality of work is amazing and I love to see them while they're working then after. It's a TA-DA moment for sure. You never are dissatisfied in the quality of work. They do lots of work in Belltown but have expanded to the outskirts of the Seattle area and hopefully it keeps growing!


7 comments:
What awesome idea! Wish I had some advice for you, I just think you are on to something fantastic!
ooh, I didn't know what you hubby did for a living. Do you know we want to build a house soon? Maybe I'll be calling on Mr. David.
I think a blog would be a great idea. Before and afters are my favorite. Along with product info if it's something unusual.
@monica: i hope so! i will link as soon as it's presentable. :)
@nikki: that's our biggest issue BEFORE photos! we'll work on that - you should totally call him. he does most of the work - everything from drywall - tile to electrical (although you're married to an electrian) - keep us in mind.
@nikki: PS building fromt he ground up would be so awesome for you guys! how exciting! dave can certainly do it all. :) i'll send you some pictures.
I have never seen someone put so much attention to detail as David!
He truly puts his all into everything he does!
I am excited for this new blog and the expansion of his business!
Awesome!! I'm excited to see the blog!! That will be great to see the work he does!! The pics that you included look really nice.
I'm finally catching up on all my blogs. :) I love the photo of the shower -- that clear tile (or whatever it's called) is so pretty! If you ever need photos, you know a photographer who'd love to help out sometime (well, maybe not sometime soon but sometime after our soon-to-be newborn is no longer a newborn)! If you need good pics for a blog or other marketing materials, let me know if you want any help!
Post a Comment