Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jingle Bells Part 2!

2008




2009 - I am smiling really hard because Random Guy told Grandpa Eddie that our first picture needed a retake because Husband wasn't showing his teeth (he NEVER shows teeth). I loved that Random Guy totally got that - all of us (me and kids) smile big and teethy but Husband doesn't. Husband's smile is handsome either way - but it's funny that an outsider pointed that out. :)




Our Nanny!! Glad G.E. was able to get an awesome picture. I failed...I was too far away. Thanks, G.E. for sending these my way.

2 comments:

chefamily said...

Great job with the pics G.E.!
How funny that Random guy noticed David's sly "Mr. Cool" smile. lol

Go.Be.Love said...

You should try and take a pic in front of the merry-go-round every year like that! It's great to see the changes in the kids!