Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Extra Extra!

First off, I blogged like a crazy woman tonight...the last one is on Tiny and her growing up. Just read it, you'll see why I have ::tears:: in my eyes. This time of year encourages us to look back on the year and for sure...my kids have grown along with us growing with them as parents. Every day we strive to do our best by our kids and that makes us the parents we are. They teach us probably as much as we teach them. :) We are truly lucky to have such amazing children...just keep reading, you'll see why.

Now on to Nana...

Nana was featured in her class newspaper. This is their first edition and she landed a feature. Pretty NEATO! The 3rd Graders (or 3rd years as they call them - remember, she's in a multi-age class with 1st, 2nd and 3rd Graders) interview the 1st and 2nd Graders then write it out to do a feature of them in their class newspaper. We laughed at the fact they called her Hiliarious Hannah. SO TRUE. She is one goofy ball of fun! Really.



Photobucket



My favorite parts in this article explain things we've all heard from her a ton except Animal Crossing, don't know where that came from. For instance, she hates being called tiny or cute because she's tiny...all because she's short. I'm short. My family's short. We're all not tall. We're short. So, her being tall would be next to impossible. They asked her in her interview if she could be any animal what would it be...she said Giraffe so she could reach high places! HA! Very Nana. She also mentions that she really wants a dog so does her family we just have to convince Daddy. And, we have the game Animal Crossing...when we told her that she said "Ohhh!" Nana, you are hiliarious! Have we mentioned we ♥♥♥ you for it?

3 comments:

Go.Be.Love said...

Adorable! I love the part about the family having to convince David about getting a dog (I think I may have heard about that one a time or two!) =P I loved learning bits and pieces about your Hannah that I never knew before!

chefamily said...

Nana has the BEST personality! I can just picture her answering those questions during the "interview"! I love that she is all about having fun!

Isa said...

hannah is funny!