Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!


A big whoop whoop to my friend, Denise for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award. That was super sweet. I know she reads my blog and probably knows the underlining to my life so I appreciate the thoughtfulness!
The How to:
  1. Thank the lovely person who nominated you - thanks, DENISE!
  2. Copy the logo above and place it on your bloggy blog.
  3. Link the wonderful person who nominated you.
  4. Name 7 things folks may not know about YOU.
  5. Nominate 5 Kreativ Bloggers.
  6. Don't forget to post links to those you're nominating.
  7. Leave comments on their blog to let them know they were nominated. :)

7 things YOU may not know about Moi.

  1. I am under 30 years old.
  2. I secretly wish that I had a green thumb instead of the black thumb. :) I'm still working on the garden...or rather Husband is. We want to really get down on it as soon as soccer is over I'm making a commitment to spending more time out there. It's in print = must do.
  3. I'm super passionate about pastries. If you bake, I will come. I can't turn down anything freshly baked...especially with a side of latte to go with it.
  4. I have a crazy obsession with containers. I'm not even exaggerating about crazy. Come over some time, you'll see.
  5. I am the dramatic screamer who screams every time any kind of bee or spider is near me. Yeah, I know - SUPER ANNOYING. But none the less, I still do it.
  6. On the annoying screaming note - my Husband is a soft step. I can hear the kids coming around the corner or up the stairs ALWAYS but my Husband, don't hear him. So, when he walks into a room unexpectedly I always always scream. He gets so annoyed because I inadvertently scare him which drives him nuts because he doesn't get why I do it every time. Sorry, babe. Maybe I'm just used to you not being here - between soccer and work he's like a ghost in this house. But, we love and appreciate YOU!
  7. I'm the worst cell phone person...EVER. I break them or drop them into lattes - I swear I try super hard to be careful but my keys and my cell phone are at the bottom of the "where is that?" list when you have 4 kids to look out for 24/7 so I misplace them, drop them almost all the time. My current issue is that my cell phone doesn't charge correctly so it takes like a bizillion hours to charge if I remember to do that in the first place. I'm so annoying, I know. I can handle and manage most things but keys and cell phone...I lose that battle.

Now for the lucky Nominees:

Nikki - dude, her blog brings me to tears some times. She is hilarious. Her ability to laugh at herself (and others!) gives me chuckles in the morning. She always posts in the AM so I can sit down with my cup of (sicknast) drip coffee (can't wait until our latte machine is fixed) and read her blog!

June - she is one of my longest most dearest buddies (since daycare days, ya'll) and we share the same love for everything Twi. I love reading about what she's up to since I live in Canada and all. I wish I could see her more often so I love that she updates her blog enough for me to know what's happenin'.
Chrissy - she is a SAHM and is part of WECP (our old Co-Op). I love reading about her Mommy adventures. Her two are around the same age as my youngest two - mine are older so I love giggling at their adventures because I had just passed that milestone minutes ago.
LeAnne - She is a new Mommy and is amazing at keeping up with updating her blog. I love how she keeps up posts on her wee one and vents about the truth of a sleep-deprived Momma. I've been there so I can relate to her and smile that it's no longer me. :)
Andrea - another Co-Op buddy. Her boys keep it lively. I only have one and can't imagine what life would be like with more than one so I love hearing all about her adventures with her boys. Her son has overcome a big hurdle and I feel like I was a small part of it listening to her and commenting on her blog about how fab she is!


Whew! That's it!! Congrats and I can't wait to hear who the winner is! Don't forget to re-post, ladies!!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

So flattered. Thanks!

Go.Be.Love said...

Your too sweet, good thing we're besties huh? =-) Luv ya!

Nikki said...

Awww thank you dear. Am a bit confused...who is voting? I don't read directions well.

chefamily said...

I don't think anyone really votes, do they? I think it's just a cool thing that your admirers can give you.;-)And you know that I am an admirer of you and your blog!