Monday, October 26, 2009

ALERT

Daddy down. I repeat, Daddy down.

He even missed Nana's soccer game and his outdoor game yesterday. Yeah, daddy is down. The frustrating part is him doing what he needs to do to get well. He just wants to lie in bed and sleep because he feels like shiz. I get that. But, he needs to eat - drink and be merry. I snagged his favorite (sicknasty) chicken noodle/tomato soup combo with jello. His cure-all when he has the tummy blues. No bite so far. I will keep buggin' him to eat and drink until work sounds better than home. :) Love YOU, honey and get better!

5 comments:

chefamily said...

Feel better David!!

Nikki said...

Not fun. Looks like you know just how to take care of him. I don't like to be touched when I'm sick, but my husband likes to cuddle when he is. Always makes me angry because I don't want to get what he has!

McMahan family said...

Bummer! I how you took the photo ... you preserved his dignity while still showing how miserable he is! :) And seriously ... James is JUST LIKE THAT when he's sick. Will not do ANYTHING to help himself. He complains of the worst headache and when I ask him if he's taken a Tylenol, of course the answer is no. I ask him if he's been drinking fluids -- of course, no. The last two times he's been sick I've literally had to hold the cup for him and point the straw at his mouth and FORCE him to drink. :) I hope your tough daddy is doing better now!

Go.Be.Love said...

Poor David! Hope he feels better soon!

Isa said...

isa me has it now