We just got a call and Nana will be a Bear next year at the lottery school we've entered all the kids into in our school district. It's a K-8 school so we are beyond happy to have Nana enter because that means our other kids have priority. Once an opening in 4th Grade or any of the other grades opens up (assuming she doesn't get in 4th Grade), Isa will get in and Dev is an automatic for Kindergarten!! I'm bursting with excitement and am happy to be part of such a family oriented and thriving group of students and teachers at this school. Their philosophies and academic achievements are what make this experience so important to our family.
You're wondering, what if you hate it? If I hate it then I get to go back to their current school so I'm not losing out but I will not be able to go back to the lottery school. The bears don't play that. I seriously doubt this would happen but you never know... :)
3 comments:
We are beyond excited and happy!!!!!!
New house, new school. So many changes! Congrats! This means that the rest of the kids are a shoe in right?
@denise: ditto! this is very exciting. :)
@nikki: yep, the kids get priority so that is awesome!! once a spot opens up for isa she's in there like swim wear!
Post a Comment