Monday, August 10, 2009
Sheree + 8
Wednesday, we did our ritual free movie with the C6. Their Daddy was off so after the movie we invited the C6 girls to come over while they ran some errands. It was around lunchtime so I fed them then put on Star Wars IV for the little ones (I know strange, right?). Pay loves that SW one because of Princess Leia and Dev just loves watching anything Star Wars related so they cuddled up on the couch with some Dora + Star Wars reading and watched the movie.
The girls decided later that afternoon it was time for a make over. So, down the make up bin came and they sat out on the deck and helped each other do their make up! The sun peaked out that afternoon too, after the rain - so it was doubly nice.
We had so much fun with them we invited them to stay the night!! They just room swapped so I thought it would give their Momma a break and we enjoy the girls so it was perfect. We threw some pizza dough together and they got to make their own personal pizza. Daddy came home just in time to sneak his head into the shot (willingly, I might add!). The daddies had soccer that night late at 9pm so Denise enjoyed a quiet house until about midnight when the daddies got home from soccer. Well deserved after moving 4 girls' rooms around!
Okay, so the grout brush I bought intended for a scrub brush for dishes at Ross is officially handy in situations like this. The best $3.49 spent because apparently, I'm crazy and threw flour on the counter and said "go to it, kids!"
I need to take a picture of our "shed" it's fully carpeted and serves as a play house until Daddy can figure out what he wants to put in there. At first, it was a Daddy House/Man Cave but as soon as we moved in the girls took their Barbies in and it's been a play house since. Anyway, this is right outside it - the girls decorated the brick. You know, claiming their territory.
I actually have visions for this wild random area. I want to make a garden. I envision veggies and yumminess coming from this little area. Suggestions welcomed by the way.
Back to the inside, I made the kids come in and make their pizzas and got them all to smile! And, cut off Madi - oops! Sorry, Madi.
What's a sleepover without movie night? We watched A Little Princess. Poor Dev was out voted so he hung out with Momma while they got their princess fix.
They made it up to him by playing Wii. One of his favorite things to do. Isa and Kay are playing with their DSes.
Nighty Night, Dev and Pay. They read to each other and then crashed. (PS thanks, Pay for the hand-me-down car bed for Madi!!)
Emma and Nana all snuggled up under her bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The girls had so much fun at your house! I think their fav was the makeovers! And of course playing school in the shed/playhouse/man cave!
Thank you for having them!
poor dev surround by so many girls. when he is older he will wish he remembered that night!!!
First I thought I saw Madi in the little car bed, but now she's in a different bed...so confused.
@denise: our pleasure!! :)
@andrea: i know, right?! he looks so lost. :)
@nikki: madi slept with us that night because Pay slept in her bed. ;D
Post a Comment