Thank the Almighty Uncle Justin for giving my son a hair cut!! This boy
hates to get hair cuts because he's extremely ticklish on the back of his neck. So, we had to beg uncle to give him a hair cut before he took on the skater boy look. :)
I had to add this into our blog because it truly is a struggle to talk him into getting it done. If I had to actually take him somewhere it'd be ooooogly. Real oooogly. So, like I said...Thank you, Almighty Uncle Justin! We praise YOU!
3 comments:
Love the buzz cut. Just like Beckham!
Sorry Dao was so tired last night! After shopping with Haley, he wanted to just crash on the couch.
I'm glad you were able to get the job done without the lollipops!
yeah i am glad we didn't or i would want one
Post a Comment