I was in charge of explaining the directions for Softball Toss. It was better than what the other Mommy did she was the moving target - no, thanks. There were several stations (limbo, parachute, balloon toss, etc.) but I think ours was a bit complex. Why couldn't I get balloon toss or something? That's more my thing. I was explaining to kids that they had to throw their balls (girls first then boys), follow it and whoever were the top 3 in girls and boys would go again to determine the winner. A lot of chasing after kids' balls and talking loudly. I wished I had a bullhorn. There weren't any prizes or anything just all in fun. Fun it was. I'm just again, bummed I missed my Nana.
Our cousin, Kae babysat Madi and I was able to just hang with Dev at the field. He was done when it was time to go he was ready to go. I let Isa come home early with me and Nana went to Nat's house for a play date. Tonight is Isa's soccer party and her allergies are just getting her down causing a sinus headache. So, she is home with me making 30 rice krispie treats for Nana's class.
I did make Isa's class sit around and take a picture for me. My little scrapbooker appreciates it.
Ms. Fike's 2009 3rd Graders
And seriously (?!) with those peace signs - I told them no bunny ears like 5x. I guess 1 out of 20 something isn't all bad, right?
2 comments:
Thanks for all of the field day tips. I am hoping that I get something easy, like the bubble station.
Pay is so excited to come over, and I know she will have way more fun at your house than hanging at field day in the heat.
it's me and my class
Post a Comment