Friday, September 26, 2008

Numbers and Letters

Nana at the beginning of Kindergarten writing numbers and letters.

Nanny wrote this randomly at the kitchen table one night after dinner at the beginning of Kindergarten. I remember being in awe. We had worked and worked with her at the Co-Op she was in the 4's Class/Preschool there only and she did well but all the sudden she was writing like a BIG GIRL. Husband and I were shocked to see her go to town on writing after dinner. It wasn't like her to sit down and write like that. Usually she's up and playing around but that particular night she was determined to write everything she knew. She was in her own world writing letters and numbers like she'd done it her whole life! Amazing.

Nana in 1st Grade (today) writing numbers in class.

I was going through all the girls' paperwork and found this. I get all misty every time but it makes me so proud the strides they make. Small or Large it's always amazing.

No comments: