Saturday, July 12, 2008

Things I Heart [right now]

I have seen a few Moms do a Favorite Things Blog and I think it's great because we're all sharing things we've tried and adored. Cuts out the middle man of trying it yourself and hating it. Anyway, these are things I heart currently...




My can't live without sunscreen for the kids. I have one in the house and one in the car. Easy to reapply and you don't get that goop of one squirt and wasted sunscreen (or pasty white children!). And, it doesn't have the same ingredients as rat poison (yes, some of the popular sunscreens have the same ingredients as rat poison...GROSS).



My Planner. I can't live without it. It has all the info in it that I could ever need. I have the home calendar too but this is so great. I do need 1 more spot-Madi and Dev share a space but this planner I've used for 3 years now. Love it. I always pre-order it because it keeps me sane with keeping everyone's schedule's straight. It also helps that my birthday falls right when pre-ordering starts and I get tons of B&N gift cards for the occasion. :)





My favorite snacks right now...super yummy. Lesser Evil's Black and White Kettle Corn kills that chocolate craving. I heart that and Snapea Crisps...first ingredient-PEAS. They are yummers.







Favorite park magazine right now...I love the layout and it's easy reading. You can keep your eyes on the kids and still be able to get most of the content.






My current book right now...good reading that makes you think. It is one of those books where you look up and you forget where you are because it engrosses you.






I use this everyday. I think there are other cleaners out there but this is a enviromently friendly product as well as it smells yummy. Ylang Ylang just invigorates me after my shower. It's deliciously smelling....






I love all of Mrs. Meyer's products but this one is great for the kiddies. It's gentle and it dispenses the perfect portion of soap for my kids. Some just have this big glob and I have suds that drip from my counter to the towel rack. It's a great soap for kids...and again enviromently friendly. I haven't seen any where but Babies R Us. I've looked at Whole Foods and Fred Meyer and haven't spotted it.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love this posting!!