The Ignacio 7 had a birthday party for their youngest #7, Miss Kaelee Justine. Sarah and I have been friends since the wonder years and even though we live a pretty good distance apart we always seem to remain good friends.
We make a conscious effort to get our kids together. She has 2 teenage kids, a 7 year old, a 6 year old and Kaelee the new 3 year old! Kaelee and Madi are Princess fanatics so it was fun to go to her Princess Extravaganza Party!
The Birthday Girl, Kaelee bouncing with Isa in the Princess Bouncy House! The boy in the sweatpants and red Batman Lego tshirt would be Lovey. They bounced and bounced and bounced until they came to take it down.
Sarah and I - me being the control freak separating the cards and the presents with my list of gift givers for thank you cards. Yes, I'm that friend that will facilitate your party even if you didn't ask me to. Sarah fortunately appreciates this quality and lets me handle it.
Proof my Husband was there! He came a couple hours after us but I was so happy he could make it. Especially after a long day of yard work. The kids were so happy to be with him.
The over accessorized Madi trying to delicately eat pizza.
The princesses. This is the first year Nana didn't dress up. She said she felt too old! Usually she never misses a chance to dress up so I was surprised and slightly saddened by her choice. But, I get it. I do. She's just growing up. ::sigh::
She. Loves. Cupcakes. Sarah made cupcakes from Our Best Bites a favorite food blog. Her cupcakes were delicious! Good work, Sarah!
Madi was so excited to give her card and present to Kaelee. She spent a loooong time on Kaelee's card.The years are flying by. The girls - rather the kids are getting bigger and bigger. I know soon I will be looking back at this blog wondering where the time went?! I'm enjoying every minute even the more frustrating minutes with the kids. They are our world. I love watching the joy on their faces. I hope life continues to bring our family joyous moments to treasure!
photo credit goes to the Ignacio Family - thanks for the pictures!
1 comment:
That right there is the ultimate princess party. A castle bouncy house?!
Post a Comment