Happy (10th) Birthday, Cousin Luc! So...in our area the talk of the town is the newly open pool. It was remodeled and I'm sure I will NOT be going any where near it because as soon as the sun hit Sunday - the line for open swim was redonkulous. Yes, I made up that word - it's really an expression of how I feel.
I'd rather have sand in my toes with no line than stand in a line with 4 kids. Call me lame but I know I'll be crabby before we step foot in the pool area.
My over competitive daughter hangin' with boys in the pick up the beans with chopsticks game. (The birthday boy is on the top right row not wearing the Hurley shirt.)
That pool is fun! Daddy had a great time with the kids - especially his little mad who was water sliding with him. I barely saw Madi she was so happy to be a mermaid. Now...rain. Not that I'm complaining because oddly, I love the rain.
2 comments:
My kids can't wait to go back, but I'm not so sure about that crazy open swim line!
Oh man, I would've loved to just sit in the heat. Invite me next time!
Post a Comment