Once upon a time ago...Nana's teachers asked if I could make brownies for their Brownie Party. I said "of course" because I love to bake and brownies would be so fun!
Last week, she mentioned "Brownie Party is Wednesday" - no prob! Then, this week came and Kae went into labor, soccer game/practices, continuous laundry and I brought dinner to a family in need (saying "yes" always gets me to this overwhelming place but I always continue to say "yes" because I like to pull my hair out. Either that or I'm insane in the membrane. I'm voting "yes" to all) but I made my 100 brownies. Remember, Nana has a class of 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders sooo this includes the whole family of a class. BUT, the universe did let us do our Teacher Appreciation gift a week late so that's ONE less thing this week for one of 3 kids. I'll take what I can get at this point.
So...what does 100 brownies look like?
I used a bag of brownie mix from Denise from the C6 and the rest I made from scratch. Her bag covered about 40 brownies (gracias, Denise!) and then got to mixing and baking. By 1am, we had brownies and a happy classroom. I was going to stay for it but...I really wanted to hold a certain baby. So, I (yet again) neglected my house for some yummy newborn baby holding time.
1 comment:
I bet you were wishing you had a kitchenaide mixer ;)
Post a Comment