Friday, January 14, 2011

Yay for a 3 Day Weekend!


Things have been nuts...you probably didn't think we could possibly be more busy than we already are, well folks - we are. Actually, maybe not busy as to adapting. We have some new things - among them, Isa's play practices started - her new indoor soccer session started - hip hop classes to start in a couple Mondays...just adjustments and re-adjusting the kids' routine. Along with other life stuff...but as usual we are plugging along.

One thing, I can say is we are good pluggers. I'm not going to lie. I'm an obsessed stressed freak most days about things that probably don't need to be stressed right this second but that's part of my mothering nature...wanting to prepare and wishing to be always a few steps ahead. Trying to control the unpredictable, anyone know how to do that? I'd pay big bucks to have that skill.

There's a point to my babbling...this last week has been nuts I've been in and out of the house. And, the house officially looks like a tornado ran through it. Okay, not literally but in my picky standards it has. Dev was having a rough day so I pulled him an hour earlier and we came home...laid around then decided we should probably clean our house in hopes it will lift my very filled mind.

Sooo, my loverkins happily says "clean windows always makes you happy, Mommy" - I love him. My floor is 75% clean which will make me happy when I finish that task (or any task at this rate).

Relaxing with my kiddies this weekend will make me even more happy though. Happy 3 Day Weekend, what are your plans? We plan to chillllaxxxx.

1 comment:

chefamily said...

Doesn't look like you got to chillax all that much, but that extra day makes all the difference in the world.
I wish I had the answers for you on controlling life and what it swings at you. I think you do an amazing job juggling it all and wearing all your different "hats" that you must wear as a Mom.