Last Sunday, we traveled to a far away land...where my brother, Orion and sister, Darbs celebrated their SWEET 16! We were happy to be with them at their favorite spot to eat...
The Happy Dragon.

I have no words. She is special. Specially 16! She loves her birthday and would dedicate a month to it if she could...we clearly share the same blood! :)

Orion and his balls on his head. He is always a good sport about joining in on the fun especially with two sisters who insist that he wear balls on his head and laugh at him when he does.

Another good sport. He's kinda smiling...I can't remember if I said I would post this or not but either way you're a good sport, honey!

After our dinner we had cake. I have no idea what the concoction of this cake is all I know it was all kinds of delushiousness. Yes, de
lushious. Toffee, caramel and chocolate...delush.

Daddy and his homegirls.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you x2!
I told O that he couldn't open his presents until after 9 minutes into Darbs tearing into hers because it's only fair. She popped out first. He giggled and had his hand out for his presents. :)

I actually had no clue there was a sneak attack and clearly neither did they. My Aunts had it out for them. Happy Birthday + sorry, Happy Dragon!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you little sis and bro! 16?! Wow!
Please find out what that cake is and the recipe asap!
I'm so glad I got to see Orions balls on his head! hahahaha! You are the funniest sister EVER!
Happy Birthday Darbs and O! xoxo
ps. I'm guessing you didn't tell David that you would be posting that pic of him with the crown. :)
Love the pic of David!! ha ha...
That cake does look delicious!!!
Post a Comment