Monday, October 18, 2010

Things I ♥ in the Fall!

Okay, I have been doing this post for the last 3 years...WOW, yeah this is my 3rd fall gushing over my favorite things. It's one of my favorite posts...time consuming with the many photos but oodles of fun.

Plus it gives you a piece of me...so here you go!


Who would I be kidding if I said I juggle our schedule by memory? No one. I would be lost without my Google Calendar. Lost. I have synced Isa's, Nana's, Daddy and Dev's schedule using this lovely technology. I get to use my fancy colors and make it all pretty just the way I like...plus it automatically syncs up to my phone when they (who are kidding? We all know that I'm imputing it all!)


Thank you, Google for creating my crutch in life!


Walnut Street Coffee. YUM. My favorite place to stop to get coffee.
Why?
  • espresso art
  • modern funky atomsphere
  • the art on the wall...I wish I could take the art home. All amazing local artists.
  • their mixed berry scones. bomb-biggity.


Thanks, L'Occitane.com!
I swear by their Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner. There's an outlet store in Tulalip that sells it for dirt cheap...okay maybe not dirt cheap but a lot cheaper than anywhere else. Right now, I need a good conditioner for my hair. Thanks, Camie for hipping me to it! It's made such a difference!



Photobucket

A parent at a soccer game snapped me off guard while I'm trying to figure out why Madi wants to use the disgusting Honeybuckets. The girl is obsessed with using those gross outhouse potty thingies! SO GROSS!

Anyway, my point is that I love my green coat that I got at Costco. Green makes me happy. Husband just loves that I'm not trying to wear his all the time now.

No, I don't have these...I wish I DID! I have the ala Costco version that works just fine. They stay in my trunk because the fields we go to around here...are a bit soggy. Sometimes an impromptu shoe change is a must.



Yes, I do own one of these adorable clutches. My oober talented Aunt sells them but what I use most of all are her messenger bags. She customizes to fit your needs...and my case the more pockets the better. Thank you, Aunty! My favorite is my large (laptop large) messenger. I carry most of my Mommy items especially when I volunteer in there. Folders with rosters for both classes + chess club, boogie wipes, hair ties, snacks, etc. Everything fits wonderfully in there.


Photobucket
Photo courtesy of Le Creuset!


Pots. I have made 3 soups in the last 3 days and I love love love to eat and make soups. My pots make me happy. Colorful and bright! I love my Le Creuset pots for soup making. They keep them hot and are fun to dish out of!


Angela Kay Designs creator, Angela Huse and I were involved in the same Co-Op few years ago and she made me an apron that I love. It's the same style as the one shown here. Madi has one too! We love to bake in our aprons! She is a Mom-Preneur for sure! Thanks, Angela!




Last but certainly not least...my Vessel drinkware. I had a glass tea mug that I broke recently...by dropping it on concrete. Can you tell I miss it?
But, I make lattes or tea at home and store it in this adorable ceramic reusable mug. LOVE IT.

Well, that's all she wrote! Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Ooh I'll take all your favorites! I love my Hunter boots but recently they have been rubbing on my ankle and I can't wear them. Maybe I'm getting cankles.

chefamily said...

I love this post! I agree with Nikki, I'll take all your favorites too!
PS The Costco boots may not be Hunter's, but they get the job done! =)