My earth shoes. I love these anytime of the year but they are so comfy. Easy to slip on and leather...they're cute too! They are an enviormentally and socially aware company. If you have back issues (like I do from the babes) these shoes are made for healthy walking. :) 
My kids being from the islander decent have hereditary Eczema. So, I have tried everything from Bag Balm to Eucerin to this. I heart this. My little ones use this in the shower and then I lather them up with this body butter. It's creamy (doesn't leave a greasy feeling) and is a great cure all. Now, eczema flairs up when the skin is dry so the key is to keep the kids' skin moisturized and this keeps their skin moisturized the longest without re-applying 4 times a day. I do it twice and immediately after their baths/showers. Anyway, love it.
Chai. Need I say more? Who doesn't love a Grande no water Chai on a fall day? I am a huge Tazo Chai fan. It has to be Tazo, love the balance of spice and sweet.
The new PCC by our house. I love it. The deli department is worth the trip. Even when I am in a hurry and totally not in the mood to cook I refuse to go through any drive through so my option? To cook-until now...they have a deli department that is yummy and can satisfy us all. Reasonable too. What is expensive is that they don't have a generic brand where as Whole Foods does! We lived off 365 and Whole Kids. It made it affordable-as affordable as organic/natural eating gets. I still shop at Whole Foods in my commuting pass through but for a quick run out this is so great. Especially during soccer season...we feel like we are coming and going so this opened up just in time.
Cold/Flu season is rough on a family. I love these teas for the kids. The one we use the most is the Throat Coat made with Mallow root (that's right Marshmallow Root) so it is yummy for the kiddies and gets them to drink something warm that will ease their throat when it's irritated from coughing.
My yarn and needles I keep in the van for the many times I'm sitting in there waiting for Isa or Nana. Madi is a car rider sleeper so she is usually sleeping. Dev and I sit in the car...I knit and he pretends to drive me places. He usually takes me to icecream or to Trader Joe's so he can find the crab (and get a lollipop).


The superest softest BabyLegs. I remember when my girls got the superest softest socks they were in heaven and now they have the superest softest leg warmers. They love 'em. The girls from Isa-Madi (ages 8-1) wear them. They heart 'em like crazy. The moment you say comfy...they think plush and soft. We love these.
2 comments:
I LOVE posts like these. I didn't even know they made tea for kiddies! Where do you get that? And of course we love BabyLegs. Really ... we need to get together so you can teach me how to knit. I know the basic stitch but not how to cast on, purl, cast off or anything. And I've never made a complete project. But I really want to. And, I have been looking for some new shoes to replace the stilettos I always wore at work. I need some SERIOUS help with my "new" SAHM wardrobe. :)
hey, mandy!! the teas are sold at PCC or Whole Foods for sure...but you could probably get them at Fred Meyer too. :) love 'em. Great for the kiddies, not too herby tasting-does that make sense?
the new SAHM is hard to do...the other day i threw on my jcrew suit for a funeral...it was like saying hi to an old friend. :)
Post a Comment