Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Coffee + Friends

Gotta love long weekends. Catchin' up with friends...I missed my play date with 2 friends (I hope to catch them next time!) but was able to meet up with the I7.

Sarah and I have known each other for almost 20 years. We always dreamt that we'd hang out at Starbucks with our kids. They ate their goodies and read magazines while we chatted. I had one of 4 and she had all her lil' kids with her. Her big kids went back to Louisana and will be back again next summer.


Vanilla Bean Frappucinos + Mini Donuts = Smiling Happy Kids



Kaelee's first special treat at Starbucks.


Jess and Gian were so good reading their magazines and playing.


Isa loves lil' kids. Loves them. She loves squishing Kaelee's cheeks - so do I but she doesn't like it when I do it but loves when Isa does. I'm being out done by my 10 year old. Since when did I become so uncool?



Friends.

1 comment:

chefamily said...

Good for you guys for taking the time for your friendship, especially at this busy time of year! =)