I have so much I want to share about our summer birthdays, Daddy and Madi that I can hardly contain myself + so much has happened. I think I make myself a little nutso sometimes. But, you know - I guess that makes me...ME.
I love my family and love our memories. This particular birthday for Daddy was memorable. It was his 30th birthday, that's right - I said 30! Very monumental. Very special.
He is the most amazing husband. He is my very best friend. He gives me every bit of encouragement, strength and support that helps this family of six run. We make the best team and we love our Daddy. We hope you had a wonderful memorable birthday.
The happy 30 year old on his birthday! He was working at my parents' house and they asked him to go to dinner. Then, they called me to ask where he'd like to go. Only one thing truly makes him smile...and that would be crab. So, to the Crab Pot we went.
My parents invited Daddy's friend, Justin to come celebrate with him as they have been helping my brother, Tyler with his soccer skills. The boys sat at the end chatting away and munching happily on their crab.

They had a crab feast, stuffed mushrooms that I ate too quickly to take pictures of them, crab cakes in which I did the same thing, the throw the crab on the table feast + dessert. Camie (Dev's friend, Tyler's Momma + my good friend) bought Husband a half dozen of our favorite Trophy cupcakes for his 30th. YUM. Thanks, Camie! We ate them at the Crab Pot along with Isa and Tyler's Mud Pie and Creme Brulee.

They had a crab feast, stuffed mushrooms that I ate too quickly to take pictures of them, crab cakes in which I did the same thing, the throw the crab on the table feast + dessert. Camie (Dev's friend, Tyler's Momma + my good friend) bought Husband a half dozen of our favorite Trophy cupcakes for his 30th. YUM. Thanks, Camie! We ate them at the Crab Pot along with Isa and Tyler's Mud Pie and Creme Brulee.
I was stuffed and still only half way packed for the next day. So, home we went to pack for our birthday celebration in Sun Lakes, Washington with the C6 Family!
The G6 Family!
Note to Nana - please stop with the peace signs in front of your face!!


3 comments:
I'm with your Hubby. Crab makes me smile. So does that delicious looking ice cream pie?!
Wow! Dao and I have never been and it sounds delish! It looks like much fun was had by all! Happy 30th again David!
David you are still a baby! Anyway, happy 30th!
Post a Comment