We hung out at the beach which is 10 feet from where we were staying with them at and Daddy was able to watch the World Cup Saturday morning while I relaxed and read on the beach. We had snacks and drinks - there was no reason to leave my post. Kim [my MIL] made life easy for Husband and I. Her and Wade [my SFIL] played with the kids and read with us on the beach.
Life was gooooooooood.
Their cousin, Kyra lives in the area and came to stay with us. The girls had fun with her. They played soccer, Isa mostly read with me - she was finishing New Moon from the Twi series, Red Light/Green Light and made s'mores.
Nana celebrated her birthday with them and we made cupcakes on Friday for this occasion. The girl loves her birthday...don't where she gets that from! ;)
We left Sunday morning to head to Daddy's soccer game in Seattle. It was Pridefest so it was packed downtown. No parking...or free parking to be found at least by me - I know the C6 found some! I sucked it up and paid for parking and afterwards we wondered the Pridefest for a short while then went to the Children's Museum.
Thank you, Mom and Wade for a relaxing weekend with you at the Lake!

2 comments:
FUN weekend. Glad you guys had a good time. I'm waiting for your Eclipse review. Seeing for a 2nd time tonight with my family ;)
The weather turned out great for your little getaway! Looks like you guys relaxed and had a good time!
That soccer game was LAME though! To bad you guys left your place early and raced through I5 for that! Bleh!
Post a Comment