Remember the soccer team Husband's been playing with? Y'know, Team Vietnam well they played their big tournament that they've been preparing for these last couple months this last weekend. For this tournament because you are supposed to represent your country you can only have 3 players that are not of that ethnicity.
All Nations Cup was held at Starfire Sports hosted by Team Cowboy. I had never even heard of All Nations Cup before but apparently it's a HUGE deal. The countries were all represented very well. Families and friends were waving their flags and cheering loudly for their team. PLUS you pay to spectate so it's true dedication when you have a huge crowd because you know that each person paid $5 just to watch and $5 to park.
Husband's cousins who are half Chinese played on Team China so it was fun to see them and watch their games as well. They both played college ball so it's always fun to watch them at their skill level.
The tournament is 3 weekend event and unfortunately Team Vietnam or Team China didn't make it to the next round. But, it is something I know Husband would like to do again next year. So, if you're in the area and wanna watch you should. You could go cheer on your country - that is if they made it. :)
Afterwards, we kept with them Vietnamese theme and ate Pho with some yummy chicken wings from What the Pho! Thanks, Team Vietnam for letting Husband guest play!

3 comments:
Fun! Your hubby is such a neat guy. So active.
I love What the Pho! Great now I'm craving it.
That sounds like so much fun!
I love that you guys ate pho to clebrate!
OMG, I can't get over how David plays for team Viet Nam. That is great! Andy was laughing when I told him about it. What fun! I wish I knew so I can come to cheer. Never eaten at what the pho. was it good?
Post a Comment