Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pot full of Love

My sweet in-laws took our 3 little ones over night before Mother's Day. They had planned a special surprise for me on Mother's Day...a pot full of love. It warmed my heart up and brought tears to my eyes. They were so excited to give me a special gift.


They planted those beautiful purple [my favorite color] flowers all on their own with minimal assistance from Grandpa and Grandma.

My little baby, planting! I love it!



My MIL, Kim said they loved to water my plants! Wa HOOO! They can water anytime.



I'm in love with this picture! She looks too sweet - water and her are best friends! Any excuse to get wet and Madi is there!

Thanks so much, Grandma Kim, Grandpa Wade and my kiddies for such a sweet Mother's Day gift! I enjoy them every day. They are at my front door to greet our guests!
PS Kim, thanks for sending me the pictures! I'm sorry it was a hassle but they are so adorable, thank YOU!

2 comments:

chefamily said...

The pot really is beautiful, but it is even more so because it was made with love. How sweet!

Nikki said...

So you've turned to pot have you? They are too cute. Beautiful pots too you lucky girl!