Friday, March 12, 2010

How to Prep Lightsaber Building

Wash the handles with lots of soapy water in preparation to insert [swimming] noodles for completion of Lightsaber Building.

**In case you haven't guessed we're building lightsabers for our big 5th birthday. I got these thread spools from a Recycled Crafts place, the Creation Station for a whopping 10 cents each. Then, got swimming noodles at the Dollar Tree for of course, a dollar! The rest is in Daddy's hands. ::crosses fingers super tight:: for success!**

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I can't wait to see the end result!

chefamily said...

I love, love, love this pic of him! Mamma's little helper! Those light saber's turned out A-mazing! Don't forget that he also decorated ALL of the goody bags and wrote thank you notes on them All! That just blew me away!

P.S. I love the new G6 blog colors and background! It's super cute!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Those inserts are so cool, I have just used tape. love it!