This was her in the morning right before Birthday Pancakes! She stayed home from school because she was battling a cold and needed all the good health vibes for a fun filled 10th birthday! She thought she was going to have a skating party on Saturday (today) and have a sleepover too. So, she was being cautious with all the yuckies floating around. Her friend, Izzie was supposed to hang with her but was sick with strep throat. PLAN B - Daddy takin' her and Kay (C6's daughter) out. We invited her friends over what was supposed to be a small party. Small is never really small in our world. With 8 kids between Denise and I - it's already 12 person party.
Aunty Tina made green cupcakes - Denise spelled out ISA for her with the mini cupcakes.
SURPRISE! Kay (on the couch in the brown shirt) went with Isa and Daddy to Wendy's while her friends arrived and Kay had no idea what was happening with the surprise party. She thought she was making cupcakes and spending the night with Isa and going skating the next day. HA! Fooled ya! I think it took Kay and Isa awhile to realize they were at the party! They kept saying "so, we're not skating? Are we skating tomorrow?"
6 comments:
I'll never forget the shock and confusion on her face when we all surprised her!
This was such a fun party! You forgot to mention the hours of Rock Band, the chasing and wrestling, and the yummy dinner and apps!
You guys are the funnest parents ever!
Happy Birthday, Isa! We ♥ you!
How awesome you were able to surprise her. I'm sure she'll never forget that. :)
Looks like everyone had a blast! Great job mom! Love those super long birthday candles...fabulous! =)
@denise - i couldn't get the videos uploaded even the soccer ones! URGH!
@sarah - thanks!
@june - thanks so much - the candles are from whole foods! they are handy and last forever! we've had them for 5 years!
Maybe you should do the youtube thing for the videos? The one that I did was kinda long!
So exciting! I'm glad she was surprised, looks like you pulled it off!
Post a Comment