Okay, this is the best time of year to hear caroling. And, for me this includes a lovely choir performance by my Isa. She sang at Retirement/Assisted Living home. PS Honey, when it's time me to have some assistance send me here? Heck, I'll take a vacation here. It's amazingly organized and super nice. Just sayin'!
Warming Up...on the far left is one of Isa's co-teachers, M. She goes by M. Isa and I had to hunt down her name to find out what M meant (we thought it was going to be some hideous name) it's, Monica. I like that name! We have yet to know why she goes by M. But, M is very mysterious so (as in M for mysterious) leave it to Isa and to become detectives. :)
Okay, like I said...would not be assisted living here. Seriously. How neato is it that they get to dine with chilled water in wine glasses every night? That's like a once a year thing (okay maybe twice) in our house. New Years and Valentine's Day the kids get to drink apple cider out them. And, the dinner...my kids were asking me to have dinner there. WOW! You want to have dinner in a "cafeteria" at a Retirement Home? For reals...it was 5pm and it smelled mighty delicious. Stir Fry with an eggroll (Dev kept saying "Mmmm, I love eggrolls!") OR Pork Roast with mashed potatoes...yeah, I had to continuely tell them "No, we can't eat here. Just munch on the treat Mommy brought for you." Fancy, right?
One guy said to the activity director "you're not charging us extra for this singing performance this month, are you?" HA! Totally reminds me of what my Husband would say at his age. I'll listen to these kids but don't charge me extra this month!
You didn't think I would go the whole post without a video...now, the first one I wanted to upload was not cooperating so hopefully this one is just as good. PS in case you didn't know, my daughter is the one on the bottom on the right. You know the cutest little choirette there? Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
You weren't kidding...that place is super nice!
P.S. Isa is a total star!
@denise: i know right! please change my adult pampers in this stylish place! :)
Post a Comment