Monday, December 28, 2009

Crazy Indoor Soccer Monday!

Oh man, Isa got to play indoor soccer today! She was oober excited to put on her soccer gear - she STILL has it on as a matter of fact. She loves soccer so much since her Daddy became her coach.

She was invited to play with her old team, the Panthers for an indoor tournament today. We thought it would be a great experience for her. I have my brother, Orion and my sister, Darbey staying with us from my Dad's side so they got to come and cheer their niece on.


DSi makes this baby happy. Side note: my baby wore undies all day and did NOT have an accident...and did #2 without an accident either. BIG girl is what she is (all of them will always be our babies though - every single one of them).



My brother, O and my sister, Darbs with Dev playing Darbs' DSi.


Nana don't try to take that DSi from the baby. This was the hard part keeping them occupied. They did really well...I think the Aunty and Uncle were the ones ready to go. Our kids are totally used to hanging at soccer games. Lots of snacks and lots of things to do - Barbies, DSes and Legos keep happy G6ers from melting down.



She played goalie the 1st game during the 1st half - she did awesome but it was a rude awakening to see how fast the balls really do fly at you in indoor. She got scored on twice in the 1st half and was frustrated. I told her it happens and goals happen 4x more in indoor than outdoor.




Her old coaches, Coach Andy and Coach Lance - her waiting to sub out.





On the field.


We were originally going to go to the C6's house after our tournament today but I was wiped as were my kids so I asked Denise to come over to our house for a little Wii and dinner. I snagged pizza and she snagged junk food. We also got So-So Monkey (Isa's bestie from her soccer team).

So-So, Kay and Isa playing Apples to Apples - which is a fun game for their age.



Miss Em playing the drums for the first time.




The big girls rockin' OUT. Do you see how Isa STILL has her soccer gear on? She really does miss soccer. Soon after, Daddy came home and we're still rockin' out over here.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Why do you score more goals indoor vs. outdoor? I have so much to learn. Something about skinny little legs in shin guards is adorable.

chefamily said...

We had a blast rockin' out at your house! Thanks for having us over!