Saturday, November 28, 2009

Quick Update

I'm alive.

I have vertigo. I hate rides. This is one of the worst. Late Thursday, I was able to walk followed by more dizziness that night and all day Friday.

Today, with some meds - I am standing. I am walking. I sent my Husband back to work (he's been gone since Tuesday).

Thanksgiving post coming...soon. All I have to say is he and my FIL rocked it. Thanks to you both. I love you guys!

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ack! That's awful! I hope that you feel better soon!

Ignacio Family said...

I'm glad you are feeling bettet! Yes your Husband and Father-in-law are the bestest, most men couldn't handle it! :)

Nikki said...

Yikes girl. Glad you're feeling a little better. You're not prego are you? ;)

Go.Be.Love said...

Do you really have vertigo? I'm sorry you aren't feeling to hot chica! =-( Can I do anything for you?

Robin said...

Sorry to hear about the vertigo- my mother-in-law gets it too and it really puts her under for a few days. I hope you keep feeling better! Shealynn made us ornament exchange partners-any color preference? We do mainly blues and silvers at our house (our wedding colors- we got married over Christmas), but anything is great. I'm excited for the exchange.

Sheree said...

thanks everyone for the well wishes! feeling a bit better...still wobbly at times but am so thankful i can walk. it has slowly subsided. very scary thing - never had anything like it before. again, thanks for the wishes - friends!