Dev picked out a Dev size pumpkin but his requirement was that it had to be white. White for the opportunity to do something Star Wars related. Well...last night I went out with my cousin, Tita for coffee and came home to this on our wood post of our porch. Daddy was finally able to finish the carving from our pumpkin party with the C6 Fam earlier this month. Daddy did an awesome job!! Although...Isa's didn't last. It was sunken in so off to the yard waste bin it went. Bummer, I know. Husband always says I carve them too early. I can't help it - the anticipation kills us! Or maybe just me. Heehee.
I drove in singing Star Wars...din din da-din din da-in din da-in!
I drove in singing Star Wars...din din da-din din da-in din da-in!
Can you guess what Nana's is? SOCCER BALL! Shocker, right? Us - have a soccer ball pumpkin? Crazy. :)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you're documenting this star wars stage. He's going to have a good laugh one day. Have a good halloween, can't wait to see the pictures so take lots!
Nice! Ours are all yucky too! Next year we should do it much closer to Halloween! LOL!
i know, right? but with soccer with 6 kids and 2 husbands - how can we?
Post a Comment