Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BeBe's Kids

I think BeBe dropped her kid off here by mistake. I don't know this crazy monkey child that climbs and smiles when she knows she's being naughty. Gone are the days of sitting in her bouncy chair unable to move! We all know the girl can move (all over).



This is the real show...I always refer to Bebe's kids when my kids are testing the waters. Then, I get to laugh at how funny the situation is (even in the most naughtiest of moments). Hope it makes you smile too!!

3 comments:

chefamily said...

Your kids are NOT even close to BeBe's kids, but I guess that's why it's so funny! I love Bernie Mac!

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh, time to read "raising a strong willed child".

Unrelated to children, sort of...I once had an inappropriate dream about Bernie Mac.

Sheree said...

@denise: i know - they're good most of the time. :) i love 'em.
@nikki: i believe i read that and many others in college. :)
i think everyone has a "weird" bernie mac dream - i attributed it to the fact his voice lingers in your head kinda like barry white.