Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mr. Lovey-kins

Those who know Dev and I know that my name for him is Lovey-kins. He is my little Lover. He is always snuggling and clinging to me. True Momma's Boy. And, I love it! There will come a time when he won't want me around (as with all of the kiddies) so I enjoy every moment I can when they do.

This was Mr. Dev last year at his very first Valentine's Day Party at the Co-Op.




This was this year at after the Co-Op's Party (pretty late too because I was at the doc until the late evening with Isa). He is so proud of his hearts and if you look closely you can see the bruise in between his eyes. He tripped and fell at my Mom's House on a kid's chair that was trimmed with wood-just perfectly between the eyes causing this bruise. I am sharing this mainly because I want to look back and remember...not say "how did that happen?" I know I would too...kids get so many bumps and bruises you can't catalog them all. But, this one I should remember now that I've added it here. :)



He was winking at me, I caught him mid-wink. He was yelling "cheese!" too.



Finally my shot. He even wore the suit and name tag all day. He hung over at cousin, Kae's house to play while I ran around with the sicky ladies (Isa and Madi). Nana was at a play date at Nat's house then came home to Kae at our house. We are lucky to have a Kae who helps out when Mommy and Daddy are in a bind. :)

1 comment:

chefamily said...

Oh! Good for you! I forgot to take "THE" picture of her holding it. And how funny that you caught him winking at you! My fingers are crossed that Wednesday will be a "good" day at school. He is such a cutie!