Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving at Uncle Dan's

We spent Thanksgiving at Uncle Dan's this year. He lives in the 'burn and we live - about 1 hour north from there. So, it had been my 1st time there. I'm a bad sister-in-law. So, one year and a few months after they move in-I come to visit. Boo. It won't be that long until I visit again. I promise. I love them and we had lots of fun on Thanksgiving. My original plan was to be home by 8pm...low key Thanksgiving get the kids to bed at a decent time. Psh. We didn't leave until close to 11pm from there house. Why? The Wii. We as a family are addicted to it but I have had always had the "no video game" rule at our house because I grew up with lots of video games around so naturally I want the opposite for mine. But the Wii. WE LOVE THE Wii. It's fun and interactive. Anyway, that's what kept us at Uncle Dan's. The Wii Fit. The kids loved it. I was too full to be brave enough to hop on and teeter my BMI. No thanks. :) Isa was camera girl for the day. She was working on an extra credit project-who was she with on Thanksgiving and what did you do?


I had to tell her to put the flash up a few pics down when I realized they were all dark and blurry. :)
But, this is Miss Madi with Rock Band's drumsticks.

Brothers. Uncle Dan and Daddy.

Uncle Dan and his wife, Steph.

Banana playing the drums.

DADDY!!


Grandpa Eddie.



I had them all in PJs and everything so they'd be ready for their moderately early bedtime. But, Isa was the hula hoop Master and it was fun watching them all play.


Uncle Dan and Dev.
Dev and Madi thought the one game on Wii Fit- the soccer header one (I think it's under balance) was hilarious. You have to hit the soccer ball with your head but they throw cleats and pandas that you have to dodge and when you hit them it made the funniest sounds. Madi and Dev cracked me because they were laughing so hard. It was cute.


Our photographer. Good job, Isa.

2 comments:

Go.Be.Love said...

Don't ya just love the Wii, did you hear the "oh!" sound I love so much on the Wii Fit? =-)

chefamily said...

Great job on the pics Belle! I thought your Mommy took them!