Tonight Jules is here because his sister, Bella has a performance (solo actually in downtown Seattle with her choir-very exciting!) and both boys were helping me make pizza but Jules heard his favorite part on Shrek 3 so he was off and running. We made our own pizzas for dinner. Chicken, Broccoli and Onion pizza for the parents and Chicken Pizza for the kiddies with celery and carrots on the side. My Chef strained the veggies with Jules and sauteed the onions and broccoli for Mommy and Daddy's pizza.
Isa and I snuck out today while Madi napped and got some flour and sugar to make some cookies. Her and I chatted over a cup of hot cocoa and then went to the store to get some dinner fixings. We had fun today and now...all of them (minus the sleeping Madi) are outside playing in the snow. I had a great day with the kiddies and Husband. Thank you, G.E. for spending the day with us. We love you and I'll send some cookies with Daddy tomorrow when he heads over.
No comments:
Post a Comment