Thank you, Richmond Beach Fire and Safety Center for letting us come and play. Richmond Beach is a great little Shoreline neighborhood that isn't too far from where we live. I love how they have this Fire Safety Center geared for little ones. You're never to young to learn about safety!! We didn't go with the Co-Op last year because Madi (and I) were sick. I am the Field Trip Coordinator with my girlfriend, Denise (Pay's Mom) who is also the 3's Coordinator in our class. But, we planned some fun stuff and field trips was an easy task to take over.

The old fire truck. The kids could climb in it and play around. The wheel well was as big as them! Amazing how tiny they looked against that big truck!

Dev would not get on this pole. That little turkey is fearless on many things at home. He climbs and jumps on most every thing. It's funny to see him apprehensive in places out of his comfort zone. This pole is not far off the ground at all either.

Dress up clothing just their size so they could pretend to be fire fighters. Dev didn't want to put the gear on just one item...you'll see further down.

Jules, Dev, Will and Liam sitting on the fire truck eating snack.

This is what he wanted to wear the smoke mask. Why?
Star Wars Clone Wars. He got Star Wars Legos when he had pneumonia for going through the hard ship of double antibiotic and hospital stuff (just being a brave boy) that Grandma got him Legos. Well, ever since it's been all about Star Wars. He desperately wants to see the movie and wants his own mask. I have never seen a Star Wars movie at all...so this is all foreign. Not for long, I'm sure. :)

Dev and Pay hugging. That was the only hug any one could get out of him all day.

My Fireman.
No comments:
Post a Comment