Friday, October 10, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Ooh how we love no school Fridays! Especially during soccer season...Saturdays are consumed with 3 soccer games and Sundays are dedicated to relax and get ready for the week. So, no school Fridays are tons of fun!! Today we went to the Seattle Children's Museum. I wanted to check out the Mr. Potatohead exhibit. Key word: I. But, everyone else was excited too. We had planned on going with little Tyler and Camie but they had to leave unexpectedly so we were solo (solo with 5 kids that is).

Dev playing at the ball exhibit. His personal favorite exhibit at the SCM.
Madi spinning the water vortex at the ball exhibit. One thing about her, or 4th child in general there are so happy to be free and do what they want. She never wants me to help or explain or chit chat about what's happening. She can do the exploring herself. She does at least look at the camera when I call her name. She no longer smiles...I get one quick glance and then she's off.


I told the girls they needed to Art first because it needs time to dry and when we're done. We are done. There won't be another chance for me to sit around and wait until they are done with their masterpiece. We gotta keep it rollin' towards the end because we'll be approaching melt down zone.


Kendie came with us. Last Christmas season we went to the Center House to see the train exhibit there and she wanted to go down and see the SCM but we had to go so (however many months later) she finally got to come. It just never worked out until to now for her to come with us.



Nana making a rock. And, when she went back some one accidently took it. The girls were so upset but SCM is so cool they gave her more clay to go home with.


Madi sitting in storybook village with Goldilocks and the Three Bears. As soon as I put my camera down she was trying to lean over...she is so busy!!


Nanny and Dev laying bed together (no surprise there) and reading with Arthur and his pet at storybook village.

They love any kind of play house. Those two have the imagination of like 10 kids. They play so well. I think Nanny helps him push his imagination to the next level. It's fun to hear them play...until they start arguing. :)


This is the only picture I got in the Mr. Potatohead exhibit bcause it was a madhouse!! It was so packed, you would've thought it was Saturday the way it was packed in there. Hello, it was FRIDAY morning. There must've been more than just our school district out for the day. I quickly snapped them while Nanny had Madi and Dev was an eye range. But, that's all I got. I am so bummed because it is so neat in there. Mr. Potatohead takes you through 4 places-Space Spud, Spud Overboard, Spud Safarai and Spud Quest. It was neat. I am definitely going back.


The girls were putting on a show for me...more like turning the lights on and off and switching the scenery but whatever at least they enjoy being behind the scenes and not constantly in the spotlight.

Teaching my little man that shopping for the Mommies is the way to their hearts. I was surprised at his selection in foods. For the most part, it was very well balanced. My little man...if you're wondering why I got so many of him, he was right next to me. The girls were grouping together and would be in the next room playing. Mister loves to have me watch and play with him. All of my girls, including Madi, would rather I let them do their own thing until they summon me to play.

Fire Chief, Dev G. saving lives and putting out fires.


Nanny just left to go to her friend, Zo's for a sleepover. So, Dev and I are enjoying some down time while Madi sleeps and Isa's putting decorations up across the street for Halloween at Kendie's house. Happy Friday!

No comments: