Today I woke up and realized my kids are big. From 3 years ago they're bigger...I know, DUH. But, they're really getting
bigger. My oldest will be in 3rd Grade..learning cursive, multiplication and being a Kindergartner's Buddy. I'm in awe. Where did the time go? I always made fun of my Mom for always gushing at us growing up so fast but...she was right to gush. My goal as a Mom has been to gush and enjoy every moment because any Mom (who has older children) you see will stop you and say "I remember..." and "It goes so fast..." so GUSH. Every moment. Gush.

Hannah's first time brushing her teeth with out physical assistance by Mommy and Daddy. Age 3 and she hearted Dora at the time. Can you tell? Dora sunglasses, Dora bubble bath and Dora toothbrush. We were really in to the Dora kick...Madi has no choice but to love Dora. :)

My two wheeler rider. Her first time at the park this Summer riding her big girl bike with no training wheels at Daddy's softball game. It was a big deal.

Dev at 5 months. Daddy was proud of this picture because he caught Dev checking out how handsome he was (still is).

Dev with his Spiderman ensemble; glasses, sweats and pants. He was
fierce that day. He took on the Spiderman-Superhero attitude.
Isa's first day of Kindergarten. *Tear* It was so hard to walk away from the classroom. She literally looked at me (both the Teacher and Isa) like "time to go". It was painfully to walk out and know that she doesn't need me to stay. I stood outside of the door waiting for a "Mommy, wait!" But, no. She was fine.
Isa at Mommy and Me Camp. Another Mom took this picture after Drawing Class. She is so tall. I can hardly believe that they'll come a time where she may surpass me in height.
Tiny a month old.
Tiny almost a year old. Her famous "I will not sleep" attitude. So hard to sleep at 8:30pm when it's barely dark and you can hear your brother and sisters watching movies or reading. Too bad, Tiny. Bedtime, Baby.
Okay, I gotta get off. My son is whining about playing DS before he does his chores. 3 year olds think they rule. Especially 3 year old
boys, they're a different breed of boy. That's another posting in itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment