Monday, June 2, 2008

Swimming Lessons!

My little fish.


First off, let me just say that Tiny is breaking another tooth. What does that mean? That means I don't get to sleep...AGAIN. I'm kind of over this whole not sleeping thing. She is a great sleeper when she isn't teething. It throws her off the whole day. I mean the whole day. She cries at a drop of a dime and when she normally naps she is awake and when she is normally awake she is a light sleeper so one little noise and that's IT. She's up and crankified! Which is just fantastic for our busy afternoon. Dev had his very first swim lesson this afternoon with Jane. She is so sweet with him and he is the tiniest of the bunch. He had fallen asleep in the car so he was woken up with a cold shower and instructions on how to swim. I think a half hour is perfect any more and he'd probably start getting into trouble and be a bit more curious of his surroundings. I saw him a few times reach for the buoys while she was swimming with him. Little stinker. I don't have any pictures of any one else (I will later)...why? Because Dev's lesson is at 3:45pm by the time I get him in the shower and dressed Nana's is half over at 4:15pm and then Isa at 4:45pm (I didn't have a choice in time). Tiny was her crankified self so my neighbor, Leslie-Kendie's Mom, took Isa home for me so I could re-group. Tiny fell asleep but Daddy was home when we opened the garage and Nana and Dev were screaming in excitement...and guess who woke up? Urgh. But, I have to say; he is swinging Nana to her Daisy Meeting and is taking Isa to soccer and then I'll go pick up Isa at her game and go out to Dairy Queen for their soccer party (last game is tonight). Gotta love late softball games for Daddy that equals less running around for me.

No comments: