blogging today. I kept looking at my Blog switched up the background. Started playing around with it and was like I'm not going to blog today. Too much to do. Apparently, not enough to do.
I was on a mission to teach Isa how to knit so I was on You Tube and Google trying to figure out how to cast on and blah blah-finally figured out how to do it but still a little lost. Isa and I will take pictures and show you later. Hard to teach someone something when you are learning too. We've been wanting to do it since January so we will let you see our first product-be nice!
1 comment:
I'm here...reading your blog! Great to read about Devin's b-day party...you still didn't tell me what engine he is dying to have! Please, Jesse needs to know!
And poor Hannah! Just like me when I busted my head open and needed stiches at 2yrs old, and I still remember going to valley medical and having them done :) Miss you guys and see you soon!
Post a Comment