
Husband, this is proof that Tiny Tot sleeps in her bed while napping. Not in my arms, on my breast-in her bed. Proof. I wanted it documented just in case it came up in further discussion. Tiny Tot has an
erratic schedule. She is the child who gets a nap when she can. But, I have been trying to get her on a regular afternoon nap. But even that is hard with after school activities. She usually snoozes while waiting for Isa to get out of Chess Club and while Nana's in Ballet and Tap. The motion of the car-even if it's just turned on but not moving makes her instantly fall asleep. Good thing or bad thing? I don't know. Since her spell of the yuckies in December she has not taken the bottle or pacifier so she is relying on the motion of the car OR nursing. Stroller rides make her drowsy as well. Anyway, this is a HUGE step for her to fall sleep on her own (with her fishy tv, we have the monkey tv in our room).

Thanks, GG and Aunty Lori for the Elmo lovey and outfit! It makes me say CHEESE! Every one of our kids have loveys and now I think Tiny Tot has found hers. Elmo's eyeballs are ever so delicious. She chomps on them all day, every where she goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment