Yes, folks it continues. Uncle Dan would say the kids need more antibiotics and chemicals in their systems. I think about that every time our kids are sick. It gives me a little chuckle in the middle of the crazy sick sagas. Anyway, the kids are sick and we spent waaayy too much time at the doc yesterday. But, I brought in 3 out of 4 kids so all I had was time. One of the weekends Isa was gone (I think it was over Winter Break) so Dev and I camped out in her bed to spread out with the sick kids instead of cramming into our bed. Children refuse to sleep on their own when they are feeling so horrible. Husband slept with Tiny Tot and I had big D. Well, Tiny Tot got up and Husband didn't realize that I was sleeping in Isa's room with Dev. He fell asleep long before I did which is why he had Tiny Tot. He thought I was still up baking or studying or something random in the middle of the night. I was having one of those nights where I must get every thing done and he was frustrated at me so he just went to bed with Tiny. Anyway, Husband woke up at 4am to find I wasn't in bed and was yelling for me in the living room because I left a light on so he was sure I was up doing whatever I was doing that night. I woke up and jumped out of bed because all I heard was my name being called throughout the house and a Tiny Tot crying. So, I didn't even see Husband I just grabbed Tiny Tot and brought her to Isa's room and Husband came in Isa's room saying "what are you doing?" and I replied with "Sleeeeppppping!" But I ended up waking up early that morning because those two know how to take up space in a relatively large bed. I know you don't believe me that's why I took a picture of it. 
See? Where am I supposed to fit in that madness?? Or should I say fit comfortably?? That's the way it goes with sick ones. We did have a glimmer of wellness with Dev and that day Daddy built a great train obstacle for Thomas!

This was this morning at 6am. Nana was doing alright she just had a viral infection but this morning she woke up with a high fever and complaining of an ear ache!
I'm on hold right now with doc! Look at her poor eyes! She was crying but when I whipped out the camera she smiled. Dev on the other hand refused to be attacked by the Paparazzi this early in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment