My Isa the wonder helper. She makes 4 a piece of cake!
I grew up with a moderate family. For a lot of years it was just me and my brother, J.J., then 17 years later came my sister, Gabby and after I was married and had Isa...my Mom then had Tyler. Yes, Father of the Bride2!

My sister and brother are nearly as tall as ME! Not hard to do but man, they are going to tower over me by age 14.
Anyway, growing up I never imagined that I would have kids 2 1/2 years apart but really, it's been a good time. They all (minus the Tiny Tot) can do art together, play imaginative games like "restaurant" and "house" and every one has a role. When friends come over...it's nuts but I love it.
Our annual Pumpkin Carving Party.
Life is great. The husband is playing soccer and softball. Dev is in a Co-Op Preschool with the best Teacher ever. I am on the Board and do all the Registration and coordinate his class activites. It's definitely a win-win with him getting child interaction and me getting adult interaction. Word to Moms...very important. Adult interaction. I might start babbling all kinds of nonsense without this.
I'd sound a lot like this baby.
Isa and Nana are at a great school in our neighborhood. Isa is in Chess Club, Girl Scouts and is preparing to be on a Swim Team. Nana is my dancin' machine, ballet and tap and Girl Scouts. Madi just swings on the hip and goes. Isn't that the life of a younger one? Swinging and movin' with the kids, she is so adaptable and lovable. I appreciate her patience and adaptability.
Life is fantastic. The best I've seen it yet. Don't get me wrong my house tends to sound like a war zone at times but I am so thankful for my children and my husband. The good absolutely ways out the hardships. I'm so excited for all the fun adventures to come on our journey of parent-hood.


1 comment:
Aww I love this! How did you know I just started one too, but didn't write anything yet! I love this, it's like a diary with pictures and will provides a way to preserve all those special memories!
Love it, keep posting!
:)
Sarah
Post a Comment