Isa's performances ended Saturday night BUT the show has 2 casts so at the end of the last cast's performance there's a PAR-TAY. After all that hard work, how could I deny her? I worked all casts' shows with the auction. Denise helped for 5/6 shows [thanks SO much, you totally helped my sanity level...but I think we were both fried by the end of it all.]!
Denise and I got in there too - we did that crazy dance thing - what's the name of it?
Oh yes, the Cha Cha Slide...she wasn't embarassed at all. Give her a couple years then she'll shoo me off the dance floor! :)
The school was playing lots of "muscial" songs and songs Isa recognized from the Glee soundtrack. No, she doesn't watch it but we jam to the songs in the car all the time! I like how they aren't really dancing just using the song as a way to dangerously jump off stairs. Goofy girls! They had a blast. I pooped out at 9:30pm and Denise stayed to let her oldest party with her middle schooler friends. Whew, what a weekend...now back to cleaning.
3 comments:
One day, you'll embarass her. What goes around comes around!
i know, i know. i gotta enjoy this while i can, i feel it coming sooner rather than later.
finally its over!!!!!! no you dont emberass me mommy.
Post a Comment