Um, yes. Still celebrating. Along with crazy hectic schedules gets the opportunity to celebrate my birthday a month later. Or a month and 1/2 later. Either way, I enjoyed a Mani and Pedi + good eats with Tina.
We both scoped a coupon from Living Social for Double N's Salon in Belltown - Madi and Pedi for $25. Awww, feels good to be pampered. Thanks, Tina! Of course, they thought we were sisters and we both laughed until our stomachs hurt which is a typical outing for us. I have to thank her boyfriend (of almost 10 years), Enrique for hanging with my babies. They love having Uncle Enrique time. They schooled him on Angry Birds and Angelina the Ballerina.
We went to a new place that's open until 4am! So, if you're craving quality junk food after a night of pool or dancing go here, Lucky Diner!
My Blackened Salmon Sammie. I'm on a kick, can you tell?
2 comments:
Wow, who is milking it ;) I love it! Did you really go for a MADI and pedi? or is that just muscle memory on the keyboard?
Those sandwiches look so good!
Post a Comment