Grandpa Eddie, me and Dev were up early like 6:30am but we didn't head downstairs until 7am...although the kids were going to let Daddy sleep until 8:02am. Daddy was a good sport and enjoyed the kids' Christmas excitement!
It was so fun to have Grandpa Eddie here. I had a small window to get things done before we had to jet out for my Mom's house. The kids loved their Santa gifts and were so excited about what Mommy and Daddy got them too!

I loved watching the joy on their faces! Especially, now that Madi and Dev were getting SO into it. Nana yelled when she got to the bottom of the stairs "Madi, Santa brought your DOLLHOUSE!" Madi just about leaped out of Daddy's arms to get to her new dollhouse!
Then, we headed to my Mom's house. I didn't get a chance to see them Christmas Eve because we were leaving literally as they were coming but...we had some good times with them Christmas morning.

My brother, Tyler got an Xbox apparently - he's been wanting one! It has the Kinect - you play games remote free. Can't wait to play!

Daddy got a warm coat!

Aunty Andria got a ridiculous amount of chocolate. I thought it was fake but...totally real. Ba-na-nas!

Livi got the largest bar - don't try to take it! She was in heaven with the thought of having this bar to herself...who's going to tell the 5 year old it probably won't go down like that? Yeah, not me!

After math, empty boxes and toys EVERYWHERE 12 kids = tons and tons of wrapping paper!

My sweet niece, Kaylia napping on Aunty Andria's shoulder.

Grandma still confused about what just happened - did we open presents? Where are the kids? Yeah, it happens that fast! They were scattered every where with their new found toys!
Next stop, Grandpa Wade and Grandma Kim's house!

Madi's face is covered by her new Lego set but they were so ecstatic! Grandma Kim + Grandpa Wade made it a very special night. I totally forgot to confirm with her and contribute so I made dessert Christmas Eve (late night) because I wasn't sure and it was obviously too late. I felt so bad, usually I always always ask "what can I bring?" but this year...I was just a space cadet! So, thank you Grandpa Wade + Grandma Kim for making the evening so special!

We ate all together - the kids had their own table. I loved sitting down for a meal I didn't cook.

These potatoes are delicious. They are red potatoes cut and seasoned then cooked face down...YUM with the ham and corn + greenbeans/bacon then Grandma's famous cranberry jello.

I brought/made Blackbottom Cupcakes - chocolate and cream cheese cupcakes that are SO decadent and good.

Daddy's favorite butterscotch cornflake treats! I think him and his brother, Dan fought over the last two!

Movie time, Madi? The kids got Shrek the Final Chapter and wanted to watch it after they snuggled in their blankies and jammies.

And done!

The kids with Grandpa Wade + Grandma Kim - usually we get a picture with Kyra (Grandpa Wade's grand-daughter), Brandon + Andy (Uncle Dan's kids') but they left early and Kyra wasn't there this year. Soooo, it was us and the Grandparents at the end of the evening!
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas! It really is more exciting with kids. Those potatoes do look good. Do they grill them? How did they get those grill marks?
Dang! You guys have a jam packed Christmas!
Pay can't wait to play with Madi's new dollhouse!
Post a Comment